Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the rising mercury hoping more will be opened up and not sloppy! Plan on meeting at 6:00 pm at Ironworks. We will venture up to GM and see what it looks like and go from there! Unless someone has some quality reports!

Yah- Sublimeness in the same sentence as green mountain:confused: that is pushing it but dry dirt i will take.

and yes i'm in somewhat crappy shape so at least for me it will be a mellow tour of the hill. But lets get out and ride some bikes!

ill have some Amoeba's too:thumbsup:

·
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just in case you missed this vid from a few weeks ago! :thumbsup:

good stuff!

·
Awesomist™
2,950 Posts
I'm in, and pretty sure the missus will be joining, for the ride and not just the pints after.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Awww yea. Dig the video and I'm itching to get on my mtb. Hopefully I will have a trail report in a day or two.

Man...I am almost suffering from geophagy (the need to eat dirt) :eek:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hey PBR I'm in this week, I rode the big green hill yesterday and it's close to being 100%rideable, hopefully it will be good by Thursday. My Amoeba is on order and will be ready this Saturday, so if you can lend me a light it would be appreciated.

·
Stayin' Puft
1,241 Posts
PBR, I'm not showing up again until you start riding a full-on 29er.:incazzato: :prft: :rant:

Well...actually it's my son's birthday so I can't make it, but the first line sounded better. I'll make one of these soon, hope the trails are dry for y'all. :cornut:

·
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Canyonrat- Hey talk to the boys at Alpha that rig is paid for just waitin on the brown van to drop it by their shop- then its straight to your house to pilfer through your parts bin!:D :thumbsup:
Job Pocket Boot Military person

Cap Finger Photograph Human leg Joint

but seriously! i only need a stem and seatpost......:D

·
Free your heel...
336 Posts
Looks like snow... Not that thats going to stop a TITS ride. It could be 8 degrees and raining frozen frogs and and the TITS ride would prevail.

·
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
uhmmm are you looking at Lakewood or Fargo:confused:

either way.........Yes Pete, I got you down for a light! :thumbsup:

Hopsalot- that mean your comin out to show off your trials skilz!?

·
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bringin along a new toy and anyone who can ride it around the parking lot without a single dab- a pint of your choice is on me!:thumbsup:

think along these lines: (sort of)

Green Product Yellow Vertebrate Photograph

Wood Green Flooring Floor Bicycle accessory

And once again if you need to print out this and redeem!
Yellow Text Line Font Cartoon

·
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mountaingoatepics said:
I'll be there with an old friend rebuilt to withstand the rigors of the goat. Testing occurs today as I just finished putting it together last night.
I thought those dolls come with a patch kit! :D

·
That's damn yankee to you
363 Posts
hey I'd love to join y'all tomorrow night. Can someone post directions?? Also someone said something about maybe having a light to borrow??? I didn't bring mine.

Thanks!!!

·
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Meeting up at Ironworks brew pub- 12354 W. Alameda pkwy. Behind the Mcdonalds-

I will have the Amoeba demo kit along- got ya covered on a light- I should be there around 5:45 routine has been go inside for a pint then go ride bikes.

Come on out- hopefully trails will stay good! If snowing we'll still ride. :thumbsup:

Btw: they fill growlers at IW - not sure if they brewed more scottish.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts