Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Turn off the TV
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you done this ride. Trying to decide if it's worth it. At this point it sounds like over priced fire road riding, with questionable service. Opinions would be great

·
Registered
556 Posts
SMT42 said:
Have any of you done this ride. Trying to decide if it's worth it. At this point it sounds like over priced fire road riding, with questionable service. Opinions would be great
I did the ride a few years back. It was all fireroad with a couple of singletrack options. The best part of the trip was being out there away from civilization. I remember going days at a time not seeing anyone except the 3 friends I went with. There really was no 'service', except that the huts were stocked with water, basic food and a propane stove. If you want to get away, I recommend it. If you're looking for really fun riding, and service, I think a group tour would be a better option.

·
holding back the darkness
1,734 Posts
If you can self-support there are a ton of other options out there which include all-day singletrack. Especially if you have a friend, spouse, ect that could move your vehicle to meet you at the end of each day.... rides that offer better riding at no charge.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.