1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah

yeah I have the owners manual
I was asking about a tech manual
I know marz may have stopped publishing these for retail users but I know there are tech manuals out there and was hoping someone had a link to one
I have never owned a marz before and while i am capable of working on a fork i would rather not learn a small lesson the hard way about the internal wokings of my fork

·
Chillin the Most
4,025 Posts
fathead said:
yeah I have the owners manual
I was asking about a tech manual
I know marz may have stopped publishing these for retail users but I know there are tech manuals out there and was hoping someone had a link to one
I have never owned a marz before and while i am capable of working on a fork i would rather not learn a small lesson the hard way about the internal wokings of my fork
Well sadly short of actually working for Marz or being able to schmooz someone who does, the Tech Manual are not for public comsumption. Some deal about it being a liability issue..yadda, yadda, yadda. Sorry :(

·
Action Sports Trader
389 Posts
Info on fork manual

Hi,

The is a bike shop, I think the address is thebikeco.com. they had them ready to download on their web site.

Sammy

·
I liked the old *****
218 Posts
fathead said:
Anybody know where I can download a tech manual for an 03 Monster?

Thanks
Call Marz and ask them nicely - they'll add you to the list of acceptable individuals, then they'll forward you to the group that you can order a CD with all the tech info on it for ~$10. They stopped puttin' tech info in manuals starting 03', and this is the only solution - same as for lbs . . .

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
prerogative said:
Call Marz and ask them nicely - they'll add you to the list of acceptable individuals, then they'll forward you to the group that you can order a CD with all the tech info on it for ~$10. They stopped puttin' tech info in manuals starting 03', and this is the only solution - same as for lbs . . .
i think i saw that cd in the distributor catalogues, i think you can simply order it from your LBS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts