·
Banned
1,724 Posts
snowskilz said:
Here are the shots i wanna get at the sk8park

Josh : 360, pedal grind
Grant : Wall ride bonk thingy

Others : step up, big wall ride
Cool - almost got a 360 up the stepup last time - maybe Sunday :)

Grant - are you in?

or are you getting a manicure that night? ;)

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
s1ngletrack said:
Cool - almost got a 360 up the stepup last time - maybe Sunday :)

Grant - are you in?

or are you getting a manicure that night? ;)
I was thinking about going to the sk8park earlier, too. I'm down fo sho'.

I just got off the phone with Keith Darner and the racing at Nathrop is still gonna go down tomorrow somehow. You guys should come up and race and/or watch the 4x on Saturday and/or the XC on Sunday.

·
Stand back
4,213 Posts
save room for me

.thumper. said:
Awesome. I hope to make some of the highlight reel for this coming year....:D
on the crash n burn section. Can't wait to try out my new chest protector. Oh, wait, maybe I can...
We got compny in this wkend or I'd try to make the Sun nite sk8pk thing. If it ever dries out, I'm up for sk8pk or track or dirt jumps this coming week, tho.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Boulder

You all should head up to Boulder sometime. The research jumps are going off. A lot of middle school/high school kids have been making some pretty sweet stuff. Jump to 20 foot rock garden, jump to another 20 foot garden... pretty fun. Great place to set up suspension. There also are some new kickers that are really well built. Also the gunnbarrel jumps are getting pretty sweet. A couple of really good rhythm sections. 4 small to medium sections. 2 beginner lines that are really good for getting back into the jumping sceen. Also campus is pretty sick. Hopefully the weather gets better soon... then I'll post up about a group ride

·
Still on Training Wheels!
1,107 Posts
Nice Vid Todd. Can't wait to hook up with youguys to build!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.