Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
kmarley said:
I am a rider looking for a geared team for the Old Pueblo race. Please Call Kiel @ 602-703-4378
Are you a woman, and if not would you be willing to shave your legs and wear a skirt?

(This is my way of saying Team Over the Bars is still looking for a woman to join our team)

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
skinny-tire said:
Are you a woman, and if not would you be willing to shave your legs and wear a skirt?

(This is my way of saying Team Over the Bars is still looking for a woman to join our team)
For the first time in many years I find myself not going to 24HOTP as a racer or as support. I've never raced or done support when I wasn't out to win so maybe it's time to kick back and have some fun. Still looking for a woman rider? I come with a great big easyup, lots of tools/gear, and two camp dogs. And many flavors of bikes.

·
Registered
546 Posts
DurtGurl said:
For the first time in many years I find myself not going to 24HOTP as a racer or as support. I've never raced or done support when I wasn't out to win so maybe it's time to kick back and have some fun. Still looking for a woman rider? I come with a great big easyup, lots of tools/gear, and two camp dogs. And many flavors of bikes.
You forgot, legs and ability that even if "out for fun" could crush most guys! :thumbsup:

·
Large wheels & one gear
720 Posts
dirtluvraz said:
You forgot, legs and ability that even if "out for fun" could crush most guys! :thumbsup:
Yeah, and she finally came to her senses and got a 29'r. It just takes time but soon all will realize that 29"s is the future. Just like "Shake & Bake".

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
DurtGurl said:
I believe so. You know Geoff (DirDir) right? Drop him a note and get details. But as of Thursday, we were still short one rider.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.