Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi mtbr.com team mates,

It would be nice to meet my team mates. Jeanie and I can make our house in Cupertino available for a Belgian/Dutch Beer party this Friday, say 7pm - 10pm.
Bring some food to share and a beer glass.

pm me to get the address and let me know if you're coming. You're welcome to bring a guest, children are welcome too.

Best regards, J.L.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It'll be raining so hard, there's nothing to do but drink beer on Friday and an easy "recovery" ride on Saturday afternoon. Who wants to do 10k in St Joes anyway?

Francis: you'd better put the pressure on Strava. Where's the promised keg?

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Who wants to do 10k in St Joes anyway?

Me. I live for tedious redundancy.

Thanks for opening the house. I have both my kids solo this weekend so no drinking in Cupertino for me...have fun.

·
M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
8,939 Posts
JL, I already know where you live, I’ll show up anyhow, keg or no keg!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Would probably just be me showing up, kids are too young for the whole kegstand scene.

No seriously, call me if it’s still on.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
rensho said:
I vote for waiting and bringing the keg to some mtbr event. Is that possible?
I agree....or even better yet during Sea Otter have a little shin-dig with MTBR people. That way more people will be able to attend.

·
M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
8,939 Posts
redmr2_man said:
bring that keg to sea otter!

keg stand wins an mtbr shirt?
Challenge is so ON!!! Besides being capable of attaining craploads of footies, I also have a competitive attitude when it comes to eating mass quantities of food as well as drinking mass quantities of beer. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Porkstacker will be bringing some .... pork products. What else would you expect?
PMarshall will be providing security and I have some fancy beers to be tasted.
Without the keg, I think it's fine to bring your children to the party as well.

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Leopold Porkstacker said:
Challenge is so ON!!! Besides being capable of attaining craploads of footies, I also have a competitive attitude when it comes to eating mass quantities of food as well as drinking mass quantities of beer. :thumbsup:
friday or saturday? haha im game.

I'm usually too hungover by sunday, so just nurse a hangover by the dh course

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.