Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those of ya who got to meet my young pal sammy (aka superdupercycles) at thc '06, he told me in a email last night that maxxis re-signed him for '07. its a small deal but a deal none the less. the kids gotta start somewhere.

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
cactuscorn said:
for those of ya who got to meet my young pal sammy (aka superdupercycles) at thc '06, he told me in a email last night that maxxis re-signed him for '07. its a small deal but a deal none the less. the kids gotta start somewhere.
Hey CC, tell Sam congrats for me, I'm sure he has a great crew up there in Boulder to ride with and support at the races but if he needs any help/advise then Kalan will be racing the MSC series full time this year, I believe Sam said he will be racing the series full time also.

Kman got a sponsorship with CoMotion sports and will be racing the 25-29 expert XC class, the boy will probably win a few races this year and his goal is to podium for the overall. He's getting a trick a$$ Yeti ASR with full '07 XTR, considering he won one race and finished 4th overall last year on a 27lb Specy trailbike he should do well on this rig. He's getting it in a few weeks and I will post up some pics. Let me know if Sam needs anything, I can put him in touch with Kalan, and tell him to come down to the Springs sometime.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.