Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to round up enough people to get a really deep discount on team jerseys. Depending on qty ordered we can get these for $30-$35/jersey.

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why? because jerseys keep you nice cool and dry. But I guess you shouldn't be judging people by what they wear or pedal. Opinions are nice but everybody has one...

Besides, if its good enough to be worn by guys that put in over 2200miles for the biggest cycling race, it certainly is acceptable by regulars Joes like me that put in about 10miles per week.

Lets not get off the topic though. This thread is for people who are interested in ordering these ProTour jerseys. Lets try to keep opinions, thoughts, and criticisms on different threads please.

·
Advanced Slacker
15,439 Posts
chris9911 said:
I'm trying to round up enough people to get a really deep discount on team jerseys. Depending on qty ordered we can get these for $30-$35/jersey.
But I'm not on any of those teams :confused:

·
the unvarnished nonsense
1,832 Posts
Forget the monetary discount, see if they'll throw in some free EPO or growth hormone. Then we can really be just like the guys on the team! :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.