Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came home from work this morning and blew the dust and grime off the Jamis. The Yeti is out of service for probably a week or so due to a busted rear triangle. Damn thing rides like a tank on the street so I cant imagine what the trails will be like. Was hoping to ride this morning but I ran out of time and energy. Anyone want to ride out at late night Sunday evening? I'll be out there around 6pm.

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually pretty nice up this way. Was a brief shower wehen I woke up but its dry atm. We may have to dodge a shower or two on the trail:)

Shawn

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the ride today guys. After further review I might have to sell the Jamis and wait for the Yeti to be fixed. Oh yea, and sorry for the post ride seminar. If he doesnt cut that crap out I'll leave him home next time!.

·
2,093 Posts
sale the Jamis

Redmon said:
Thanks for the ride today guys. After further review I might have to sell the Jamis and wait for the Yeti to be fixed. Oh yea, and sorry for the post ride seminar. If he doesnt cut that crap out I'll leave him home next time!.
That thing makes you ride like an old HAG LOL!
Just messin with ya man.
What you need to do is bust out your old trek and order this thingy>http://pricepoint.com/detail/14059-108_DMRTS5-3-Parts-382-Chain-Guides/DMR-STS-Tension-Seeker.htm
Rip off all the gear stuff and put this on for now. That will get you started.
See ya next weekend.

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
Jamis need to be donated...

had fun exploring some new trails, some of which had that pesky "trail closed" sign. Thanks for the frosty beverages, when's the next road trip to Brianhead?? Soon I hope.

·
Spoke-n-Spoon Junkie
380 Posts
Bike Toss

Hey Spooner,

Why don't you bring that Jamis to the Saturday night ride and we can have a bike toss at the top of Techno to generate funds to fix the screamin' Yeti...............

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jmitchell said:
Hey Spooner,

Why don't you bring that Jamis to the Saturday night ride and we can have a bike toss at the top of Techno to generate funds to fix the screamin' Yeti...............
Thats almost a good idea. The Yeti is covered under warranty. I would toss the Jamis but it does have a King Headset and a few other good parts on it still.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.