Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
the guy is awesome...he really deserves #6.....I am just worried that some anti Lance fan will do something stupid to try and keep him from finishing....or...even worse...a flippin terrorist takes him out...he is an American Icon even before the race began....what a blow that would be...It sure appears that they really cant do too much in France when it comes to security....and imagine the huge crowds at the finish.

·
Registered
515 Posts
kurtdb1 said:
the guy is awesome...he really deserves #6.....I am just worried that some anti Lance fan will do something stupid to try and keep him from finishing....or...even worse...a flippin terrorist takes him out...he is an American Icon even before the race began....what a blow that would be...It sure appears that they really cant do too much in France when it comes to security....and imagine the huge crowds at the finish.
I wouldn't worry too much. Both of those scenarios are very unlikely. And crowds on the Champs-Elysees are never as bad as the mountains for their proximity to the riders.

There are plenty of things I would worry about before those.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.