Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
What is the noise we hear just as the ft dives & you go :madman: otb? Its as if your ft end wheel locked up giving credible evidence to your statement about the brake locking up, self inflicted?? :skep: Still don't get the noise I hear??????

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
that is one of my favorite tricks....

Have to give props to th' WCH. He did make that trick :thumbsup: popular before rodriguez1 brought it. Still...that noise is throwin' me off...er...well...actually it's throwin him off...you know what I'm sayin'...

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
man w/ one hand said:
Have to give props to th' WCH. He did make that trick :thumbsup: popular before rodriguez1 brought it. Still...that noise is throwin' me off...er...well...actually it's throwin him off...you know what I'm sayin'...
im guessing somehow he ****ed up his rotor, maybe a stick or rock hit it on landing and it causght the caliper and he went OTB...thats the only thing i can think of that explains both:confused:

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
man w/ one hand said:
What is the noise we hear just as the ft dives & you go :madman: otb? Its as if your ft end wheel locked up giving credible evidence to your statement about the brake locking up, self inflicted?? :skep: Still don't get the noise I hear??????
looks like his foot fell off and went into the spokes

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Team HT Tom said:
Uh...really SMT? Dang you are smart!
regarding your original unedited post...if you've been on here less than a month and his numerous posts bother you already...may I just suggest you find another mtbing website...or figure out the ignore user option...but you may miss about 50% of the posting on this forum if you choose the latter...

or you could keep getting irritated and ruin your day...but the smart ass comments about his posting are pretty played out already...

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
irieness said:
regarding your original unedited post...if you've been on here less than a month and his numerous posts bother you already...may I just suggest you find another mtbing website...or figure out the ignore user option...but you may miss about 50% of the posting on this forum if you choose the latter...

or you could keep getting irritated and ruin your day...but the smart ass comments about his posting are pretty played out already...
whoa...what did i miss

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.