Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
WWW.PEDALTHEPEAKS.BIZ
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this might be my favorite bike in their line up. So much fun for dirt jumping and short xc/dh rides. Lets see your tazers from all years

·
WWW.PEDALTHEPEAKS.BIZ
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i get that a lot but it comes with owning a bike shop and being board out of your mind during the winter months. Not much business so i pimp out my rides or sell off old ones and get new ones.

·
mamadirt
269 Posts
Looks good :thumbsup:

Been running mine with Marz 55Rs lowered to 140mm and love it to bits but Father Christmas has been kind and I have a new pair of 100mm Minutes to fit tomorrow :D

Here it is as it stands - hopefully I'll update later once it has its new lower and lighter front end.

Here's it's predecessor (should never have sold it, in fact I tried to buy it back when I spotted it back up for sale but was too late, hence the FRO). Tazers rock :band:

Loads more pics of both here.

10.01.10 Edit: Feels fantastic with the 100mm forks . . .

I did wonder if I'd feel like I was being chucked over the front after running those slack-ass 140's but it feels perfect :D

·
Registered
703 Posts
mamadirt said:
Wow - that's gonna look fantastic :thumbsup:

Is that an angle-adjustable headset insert?
Yeah, it appears that it is the same insert/headset as used in the M6 Evo frames, so in theory could alter the head angle, but then the headset would have to be removed an pressed in again

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.