Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buildin up C-Dale Taurine with 650Bs. They Fit! Kinda close at Neo's tread width so hopefully my stiff wheels will help prevent much rub. Plenty of clearance for the OD. figure by spring the assortment of tires will offer some good race tires and there will be no issue at all.

·
Mr.650b - Mr.27-5
1,630 Posts
Fisty said:
Buildin up C-Dale Taurine with 650Bs. They Fit! Kinda close at Neo's tread width so hopefully my stiff wheels will help prevent much rub. I figure by spring the assortment of tires will offer some good race tires and there will be no issue at all.
Fisty,

Let me know how it works out.... and post some pics!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have a Turine and would like to convert to 650 - appears you have clearance - though I dont know how big your tires are. Im looking for a fast XC race set-up - I run Conti Race King 2.2's (26) now - and dont want to go down in size too much.
VERY curious to hear how the conversion changes the ride and handling of the Taurine.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have a Turine and would like to convert to 650 - appears you have clearance - though I dont know how big your tires are. Im looking for a fast XC race set-up - I run Conti Race King 2.2's (26) now - and dont want to go down in size too much.
VERY curious to hear how the conversion changes the ride and handling of the Taurine.

Thanks!!
I second this request, I too have a Taurine and am interrested in a 650B conversion. Would prefer to be able to run Racing Ralphs 2.25.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Buildin up C-Dale Taurine with 650Bs. They Fit! Kinda close at Neo's tread width so hopefully my stiff wheels will help prevent much rub. Plenty of clearance for the OD. figure by spring the assortment of tires will offer some good race tires and there will be no issue at all.
Curious now that you have had some time to ride it - how do you like the handling and overall change in performance? Any details would be greatly appreciated. Thinking of doing this to my Taurine - though I wonder if the OEM 26" geometry (BB height, etc,) is ideal for a 650 set-up?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.