Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Awesomist™
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday, 6 p.m., Ironworks Brewpub. Gonna ride for a couple hours on Green Mountain and then knock back some TATER TOTS (and maybe a cold Co'Cola or two as well)! It's supposed to be COLD AS, high of 16*F, so bring your gnarly boots. It might snow to bejeezus on Wednesday, in which case I may (probably will) chicken out. Lights will be charged, fun will be had, and damned that PBR and all he stands for (or sits, these days).

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
4,767 Posts
Full Trucker said:
and damned that PBR and all he stands for (or sits, these days).
Ain't no sittin here bro! Goin to MN on thurs. am im sure it will be nice and toasty there! Where you been at all the other t.i.t.s. rides:p

The original t.i.t.s. rides will resume in the near future:cool: until then hold down Ironworks for us!

·
Pivot Rider
1,088 Posts
bad andy! said:
Come on ladies - who's in?
uhmmmm....brrrrrrrrrr...... Dood -- it's 5F right now (8:30 am). It is sunny and it MIGHT get up to 12F today which means it will be mighty cheeelly come ride time tonight! I am having a hard time, right at this particular moment, in convincing myself that being frozen is a good thing!!! :D

Kudos to you if'n you bite the frozen bullit! :thumbsup:

·
not actually bad :)
1,768 Posts
Alright - looks like everyone's out - me too.
I'll just watch the football game instead.
But I did ride last night and about 6 miles this morning - from home to the bus stop, then took the bus, then from the bus stop to work.
:eek:

·
Registered
80 Posts
The climb on the west side of green mountain was ridable tonight since there were truck tire tracks to ride on. Made it about 75% up before I decided I must of lost my damn mind for riding in this cold of weather and turned around. I'd still take this over 20 degrees in IL though... damn humidity. Glad I left.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.