Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Wandervans
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went up to Tamarack today and though the conditions were great, no new trails to speak of but there was a couple small changes. A nice new long log ride off of lower super G, that must be 20ft long and gets skinnier at the end. A couple tweaks were made to some tables to gap them a little.

Still a little water running across the trail in some spots, which created some ruts nothing that couldn't be soaked up. Hibrenator, ESR, Rockstar were also all in good shape and had not seen too many tire tracks yet.

It was my sisters first time so we ended up riding the trails off of super g and did not make it over to smoke jumper which was open.

Hockey mom is also riding great after having a season of snow.

Ride it before it gets too dusty up there!

Chris

·
Registered
567 Posts
I rode there las week and it was great. We were out from California and visiting relatives in Boise. Most all California places are already dusted out and way more expensive. The place felt empty to me after the crowds of California.

Cheers

·
Registered
654 Posts
Today at Tammy....

Today was a good day. Crayfish and I went to Tamarack today and though it was hot had a good time. Trails like ESR (never endoed BoYA!), Rock Star, and Smoke Jumper were really good. Not a lot of tire marks on those trails. I manged to fall twice, once going off the log drop on Show-low and front was to heavy flipped forward, the other was past Show-low on the berms at the bottom and due to all the dry dust my front tire washed out.

All in all... it was a good day. I talked to Tamarack today and they said that they do have crews trying to maintain the trails.

It was defiantly worth the trip. (I'd go again though a couple days after it rains)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.