Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
jl2 said:
Anybody know the specs on the wheels for the Tallboy with the XT group??
Thanks.
[I know it is a Chubb front hub, but rear and rim??]
http://santacruzbicycles.com/tallboy/index.php?kits=1&getkit=1&bike=tallboy&thekit=0156

SPX xc ( XT) :

REAR DER. Shimano M772 SGS (XT)
FRONT DER. Shimano M771 (XT)
SHIFTERS Shimano M770 (XT)
CRANKSET Shimano M770 22/32/44 (XT)
BOTTOM BRACKET Included w/ crankset
CASSETTE Shimano M770, 11-34 (XT)
CHAIN KMC X9 SL
BRAKES Avid Elixir CR w/ 160mm rotors
BRAKE LEVERS Avid Elixir CR
BARS Easton ML XC Low Riser 31.8mm
STEM Easton EA 70 31.8mm
GRIPS Lizard Skin Charger
HEADSET Cane Creek Tapered or upgrade to a Chris King Tapered +$109
SEAT POST Thomson Elite
SADDLE WTB Silverado Team
WHEELS Mavic TN 719 rims laced to DT 340 rear hub and Chub 15mm front hub w/ DT 14/15 spokes, alloy nipples
TIRES Kenda Small Block 8 2.1 folding
TUBES Kenda 29" x 2"

XTRxc Kit:

WHEELS Mavic TN 719 rims laced to DT 240S hubs (15mm front) w/ DT 14/15 spokes, alloy nipples

RXxc kit:

WHEELS Mavic TN 719 rims laced to Shimano M756 rear hub and WTB 20mm Super Duty front hub or Shimano 15mm M758 front hub w/ DT 14 gauge spokes, brass nipples

·
Registered
324 Posts
jl2 said:
Thank you very much.
I was looking for that...:madman:
Glad to assist! The bike builder tool on their website is pretty user friendly but you have to drill down for some info.

I had lots of practice on it while deciding specs for my bike purchase a couple months ago :)

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
enr1co said:
Glad to assist! The bike builder tool on their website is pretty user friendly but you have to drill down for some info.

I had lots of practice on it while deciding specs for my bike purchase a couple months ago :)
- It's about time! Their website has been pretty worthless in the past as far as good info is concerned. And was in fact the LAST place I looked until last week when I asked a question and got a [email protected] response from someone about their site. I looked and low and behold, a pretty darn good effort from SCB. :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.