Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
aka bOb
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to pull the pin on a TB LTc frame only and my LBS who isn't a SC dealership called and they said it would be middle of August. Not knowing SC at all will they supply their dealers before non-dealers? Would I be better off ordering from one of their stocking dealers like Competitive cycle? Has anyone heard anything else on a ETA?

Thanks.......BoB

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered a TBLTc on Friday from my LBS. Size med / Black with the SPXAM2X10 / Float fork and was told that it should arrive at the end of July early Aug as they were waiting on the forks. However, if I wanted the frame only, it would arrive in approx 2 weeks. I believe the Large would be available a bit sooner.

·
aka bOb
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered a TBLTc on Friday from my LBS. Size med / Black with the SPXAM2X10 / Float fork and was told that it would be end of July early Aug as they were waiting on the forks but if I wanted the frame only would be shipping in approx 2 weeks. I think the Large would be available a bit sooner.
If you don't mind me asking from where?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've had my large LTc frame on order with Competitive Cyclist since April 4th and the ship date keeps getting pushed out by a month each month... 5/12, then 6/15, and now 7/15.

[edit] Just checked, ship date is now 8/1 :sad:

·
aka bOb
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've had my large LTc frame on order with Competitive Cyclist since April 4th and the ship date keeps getting pushed out by a month each month... 5/12, then 6/15, and now 7/15.

[edit] Just checked, ship date is now 8/1 :sad:
Oh man Competitve cycles told me 7/15 just last night, guess I will be waiting longer. :madman:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts