Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a good deal on an 010 XL tallboy. Missed out on a couple when I was deciding between the evolve and tallboy. Now I am ready to buy and can't find one at a decent price. If you have anyone you recommend let me know. Thanks for your help

·
Registered
128 Posts
tws_andrew said:
Anyone know a good deal on an 010 XL tallboy. Missed out on a couple when I was deciding between the evolve and tallboy. Now I am ready to buy and can't find one at a decent price. If you have anyone you recommend let me know. Thanks for your help
The best prices I have seen are at Colorado Cyclist, although my LBS offered some pretty good pricing too (SCMTB.com -15%).

·
Registered
31 Posts
A guy at my LBS is selling his XL Tallboy. Ive seen it and it is as brand new. Dont know if he is selling the whole bike or just the frame or what his pricing is. Pm me if you want more info.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Bought my carbon black 2011 XXL Tallboy SPX XC last month at HucknRoll.com. $4698 no tax, no shipping cost. Excellent service. Added a set of Speed Dream wheels from Dave Thomas (Stan's Crest w/ DT 240s). My 50th birthday present!

·
Registered
73 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
41 Posts
tws_andrew said:
Just built up a Nomad from competitive cyclist and ended up paying $2000 less for the same bike quoted at other bike stores. Really great deal. Speak to Eric and tell him Sam from Cape Town recommended them.

·
Registered
314 Posts
i too am looking for an xxl matte carbon frame with the fox rp23. prices seem pretty much the same everywhere :/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts