Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
Joined
·
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Same time same place.......

6:00 pm at ironworks on THURSDAY

After a week of 60 degrees, trails should be :thumbsup: So lets enjoy this Jan. riding!! Hoping Jeremys traverse will be good to go this week along with good ol box o rox!!

whos in? :yesnod:
 

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
Joined
·
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Too Many Toyz has the B group going out at the same time! Even though we all end up riding together! They just head back early for the fresh stout!

Beer Finger Liquid Drink Alcohol

Where's your pics from these rides?? put em up!
 

·
Bad Andy
Joined
·
877 Posts
Buff Creek?
I'm in either way.
Also, I discovered last night Woody's has GCB Red, Thursdays - 25 oz. for $4. Just for future reference.
 

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
Joined
·
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BBD
fire mitigation? what happened to pan handler and paint technician??

looks like your ready to roll this week!
 

·
Awesomist™
Joined
·
2,950 Posts
Rode Bobcat Ridge with mrcolo96 and TC yesterday, great ride but definitely let me know I've been ignoring the bicycle WAY too much - expect a "yes show" from me on Thursday with new truck and old, tired, haggard-ass legs.
 

·
Awesomist™
Joined
·
2,950 Posts
PBR just texted and asked me if I traded in or sold my purple Tacoma, and I had to answer "totalled it"! So here's some shots he can check it out...


The Taco got Taco'd! You should see the other guy though!


The new hotness!
 

·
Awesomist™
Joined
·
2,950 Posts
WKD-RDR said:
I guess those Tacoma commercials are not very accurate.
Bwaaaahahahaha NICE! I forgot all about those! But seriously, considering I got pummeled by a '72 Chevy 3/4 ton pickup and walked away, I'm pretty stoked. I would have bought another Tacoma for sure, but this Tundra was just an awesome truck at a SUH-WEET price and couldn't pass it up!
 

·
friend of Apex
Joined
·
4,007 Posts
I like Tundras
Mine has done we well for the last 5 years

 

·
Awesomist™
Joined
·
2,950 Posts
WKD-RDR said:
I like Tundras
Mine has done we well for the last 5 years

Nice truck! What year? '04 or '03ish? Is it a Limited? Looks like it might have the larger (17") wheels on it... How do you like it in the snow/ice? That's the only thing I am a wee bit concerned about, being that it's just a bigger, heavier truck and all. My Tacoma did really well in the snow considering no TRD, just "basic" 4WD. Heck, I usually drove it in 2WD most of the winter anyways!
 

·
Bad Andy
Joined
·
877 Posts
Yetigirl said:
You're a little slow on that one, I'd say! :D Of course, I guess it tells you how often I go to Woody's (which may be a little too often?) :rolleyes:
Oh don't worry, I'm slow on a lot of things!
Unfortunately, my youngest is allergic to dairy, so he can't have cheese, and that makes it difficult to eat pizza, that's my excuse for not going to Woody's more often. (although they have non-dairy cheese at BeauJos)!
 

·
friend of Apex
Joined
·
4,007 Posts
Full Trucker said:
Nice truck! What year? '04 or '03ish? Is it a Limited? Looks like it might have the larger (17") wheels on it... How do you like it in the snow/ice? That's the only thing I am a wee bit concerned about, being that it's just a bigger, heavier truck and all. My Tacoma did really well in the snow considering no TRD, just "basic" 4WD. Heck, I usually drove it in 2WD most of the winter anyways!
'03, LTD.

20 inch (aftermarket) blades, I never ride on Teenage rims, homey

As for snow/ice.... Its not about the ride, its about the ridah.
Although I'd have to say, big trucks suck on the ice out of 4WD (more weight focused up front)

Oh, yeah. I hope to make the TITS ride this week.
 

·
Pivot Rider
Joined
·
1,088 Posts
andychrysler said:
Oh don't worry, I'm slow on a lot of things!
Unfortunately, my youngest is allergic to dairy, so he can't have cheese, and that makes it difficult to eat pizza, that's my excuse for not going to Woody's more often. (although they have non-dairy cheese at BeauJos)!
Totally understand, BeauJos also has a rice crust pizza (yummm) which is good since I'm allergic to wheat and wheat gluten (msg). I go to Woody's for the gcb red since gcb closes so early! :thumbsup:
 

·
Awesomist™
Joined
·
2,950 Posts
WKD-RDR said:
'03, LTD.
[AaronGwin]Super sick.[/AaronGwin]

WKD-RDR said:
20 inch (aftermarket) blades, I never ride on Teenage rims, homey
I feel so... juvenile... :p

WKD-RDR said:
As for snow/ice.... Its not about the ride, its about the ridah.
Although I'd have to say, big trucks suck on the ice out of 4WD (more weight focused up front)
Agreed it's about the pilot, I feel pretty confident driving in ice/snow but I also know the larger truck is gonna behave differently than my Tacoma. Gonna have to find a nice, big, open, icy/snowy parking lot and do some donuts to figure out how she handles! :thumbsup:

WKD-RDR said:
Oh, yeah. I hope to make the TITS ride this week.
Word.
 
1 - 20 of 147 Posts
Top