Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Roll Tide
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright fellas I'll be taking a trip down to Daphne on labor day weekend and was thinking about taking my bike if there were any good trails in that area. Thought yall would know best.

·
Registered
21 Rocky Mountain, GT LaBomba DJ
356 Posts
From what I have heard, no first hand experience riding, the trails at UWF in Pensacola are the best in the area. USA also has some trails as does Chickasabogue Park. I have looked at a small portion of both these systems, CP is sandy and USA doesn't seem very long or technical. You will pass more good spots along the way than in that area.

·
Roll Tide
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From what I have heard, no first hand experience riding, the trails at UWF in Pensacola are the best in the area. USA also has some trails as does Chickasabogue Park. I have looked at a small portion of both these systems, CP is sandy and USA doesn't seem very long or technical. You will pass more good spots along the way than in that area.
Looks like Chickasabogue will be my best bet in the area. I wish I could stop on the way down but I'll have my wife and 2 year old with me. We are going to visit her grandparents but I got a free pass to go ride anytime while we were down there and she's gonna come along one day.

·
Registered
21 Rocky Mountain, GT LaBomba DJ
356 Posts
Looks like I'll be about an hour from Pensacola, so I believe I'll check that out.
Maybe not even that far really depending on where in Daphne you'd be starting. I'd say that USA trails are closest and then it's probably similar to the other two. The problem with USA and CP is the limited options to get back and forth from the eastern shore and how traffic can completely change your travel times compared to your distances. There is also a shop in Fairhope, close to Daphne, called Pro Cycle & Tri that may be able to provide some additional information for that area.

·
Roll Tide
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe not even that far really depending on where in Daphne you'd be starting. I'd say that USA trails are closest and then it's probably similar to the other two. The problem with USA and CP is the limited options to get back and forth from the eastern shore and how traffic can completely change your travel times compared to your distances. There is also a shop in Fairhope, close to Daphne, called Pro Cycle & Tri that may be able to provide some additional information for that area.
Thank you for your help I'll be on north main in North daphne it looks like.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.