Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The closeouts on the Konas can't be beat, thats where I got my Stinky. With the 20% it would be an absolute steal. They only charged me 100.00 to pack and ship it cross country.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got all the way to the point of putting in my CC info - couldn't find a place to put the coupon code in.

Where do you enter it, and at what point in the ordering process?

Sorry - just don't wanna accidently complete an order without the discounts and have to call them up to figure it out...

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the sites i've used discount codes have all been different, some ask you for the code after you enter the cc info, not sure on wheelworld, i know you have a chance to review and confirm the final order before placing it after entering the cc.
they have a toll free# as well, you usually get a live person pretty quick.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So i ordered my parts yesterday morning and I immediately got an email saying my pedals were out of stock...

I called and spoke to a sales/tech rep and settled on getting the Crank Bros Mallet C which were in stock and i got all my parts this afternoon.

Talk about great service and fast shipping. Highly recommend these guys anytime!

·
Registered
296 Posts
I ordered 5 or 6 items and apparently only one of them is in stock?! What the hell it said they were all in stock

·
Registered
9 Posts
Curler, if you call them they will do a physical inventory check. That happened with my order too but found my other parts to be in stock.

I think their online store inventory is out of date. If you call them though they will still honor the discount.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.