Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
zedro said:
dude, these manufacturers dont make a bike, they make hundreds and thousands. If you want custom, i suggest you look elsewhere
wut would u think bout gettin a hot chinese bike from china (ive got relatives) for a cheap american price (everythings cheap in china :D ) and get it shipped over

im thinkin bout this one

it wouldnt cost too much and the frame looks quite sturdy

i could probably get some chinese components as well (rip offs from other companies but still relatively the same)

probably be built for 1000-1500 USD with shipping

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Chikity China said:
wut would u think bout gettin a hot chinese bike from china (ive got relatives) for a cheap american price (everythings cheap in china :D ) and get it shipped over

im thinkin bout this one

it wouldnt cost too much and the frame looks quite sturdy

i could probably get some chinese components as well (rip offs from other companies but still relatively the same)

probably be built for 1000-1500 USD with shipping
you're gonna have to factor in duties, taxes and brokering which can really up the price

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
zedro said:
you're gonna have to factor in duties, taxes and brokering which can really up the price
:( ...............poo

oh well, ill just go back to china and pick one up for myself. then bring it back. ill tape it up real good so they wont bother to open it up and check, and say its just some family belongings :D

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
zedro said:
Which would make it equal to buying something from the states/canada. :p

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Chikity China said:

oh well, ill just go back to china and pick one up for myself. then bring it back. ill tape it up real good so they wont bother to open it up and check, and say its just some family belongings :D
If you're chinese like your title suggests maybe you could get a job at the factory then buy a few at slave-shop discount pricing and then bring them back here. :p ;)

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Dimonich said:
I have to know if I can buy just a NS-bike frame from over there????
Help!!!
You have two links here with all the contact info you need, but remember the post about quantity. My friends who buy from these sources buy initial purchases in the thousands and follow-up purchase quantities in the hundreds.

If you want 1 frame you go to a retail store, flea market or eBay.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Chikity China said:

Hey, Are you sure your relatives will help out with the bike thing with Jack Bauer kidnapping the Chinese government official and the ambassador getting killed and all?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Dimonich said:
Who knows a cheep web site, market where I can buy NS-frame? They don't have this frames in every web sales…
most of us are americans or canadians on this site...aren't you Chinese people supposed to be smarter than us...do your own research lazy arse... :rolleyes: not to mention you want to get it from China or Taiwan, so wouldn't it be easier for you to find out than us??

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
irieness said:
most of us are americans or canadians on this site...aren't you Chinese people supposed to be smarter than us...do your own research lazy arse... :rolleyes: not to mention you want to get it from China or Taiwan, so wouldn't it be easier for you to find out than us??
big myth...while they are studing all the time we are playing

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.