Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Don't skid
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be in Tahoe in early July and am looking to for some advice on where to ride fora few days. I was thinking I would ride some of the Tahoe Rim Trail (because that is the only trail I know). Any advice on what section to ride? Or any other trails to checkout? and a good place to camp?
Thanks in advance.
-Wil

·
ol'guy who says hi &waves
2,546 Posts
KONA_in_SB said:
I'll be in Tahoe in early July and am looking to for some advice on where to ride fora few days. I was thinking I would ride some of the Tahoe Rim Trail (because that is the only trail I know). Any advice on what section to ride? Or any other trails to checkout? and a good place to camp?
Thanks in advance.
-Wil

Camping- most campgrounds in the area are comparable. Google them and check out the amenities important for you.

Trails- Stop at local sport /bike shop and pick up an IMBA trail map.In the South Lake Tahoe area and east side most trails are XC except Mr. Toads and Christmas Valley which are DH. The Flume in either direction is an classic ride everyone should do at least once. I don't have any experience with the west side gravity trails or north end trails.

So many trails and so little time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.