Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
BOOST THAT SH*T!
785 Posts
That place is on my bucket list. Thanks for sharing!

·
Committed
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys, glad to be able to share the stoke.

ABQDave - Be sure to PM me if you make it out here to ride Northstar. I'd be happy to show you around.

·
BOOST THAT SH*T!
785 Posts
1soulrider said:
ABQDave - Be sure to PM me if you make it out here to ride Northstar. I'd be happy to show you around.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Thanks for the killer vid / stokeage! Can't wait till this damn snow melts to ride dirt again :mad:

I remember the awesome race tracks they have / had (raced there from 2002 thru 2005), were such fun!

·
Registered
281 Posts
wow, that was a fun video. Song choice was perfect for the tempo of the ride. Sweet!

·
Flyin Canine
2,274 Posts
crazy how you still got some dust even with snow on the side of the trail. frekin n*. they have really stepped it up in the past few years with better lifts and better trails. makes the dust worth it. nice vid btw

·
Committed
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
shanedawg said:
crazy how you still got some dust even with snow on the side of the trail. frekin n*. they have really stepped it up in the past few years with better lifts and better trails. makes the dust worth it. nice vid btw
We rode when the whole place was covered in snow, and you could still throw up a dust cloud in the corners when you broke through the snow. N* and dust just go hand in hand!
They have made a real effort in the last few years to improve their park.
2010 will see Northstar hosting a Pro Gravity Tour race as well I am told.:thumbsup:

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
Now if we can get them to just host ONE properly shaped berm........ Oh man, I feel the future!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts