Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
formerly Gobike69
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm staying in Tahoe City next weekend and was interested in finding a place to ride. I usually go to South Lake so I'm not very familiar with the North Lake Area. Anyone have any suggestions.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Page Meadows/Scott's peak

gobike69 said:
I'm staying in Tahoe City next weekend and was interested in finding a place to ride. I usually go to South Lake so I'm not very familiar with the North Lake Area. Anyone have any suggestions.
Just did this ride last week with a buddy, great ride. took us about 3hrs. Started on Rawhide trail and worked our way up to the meadow's. Then we rode the TRT up and made way to Scott's peak. Great ride. Came back down most of what we climed, but we took a left and dropped in behind Granlibakken on the TRT, we took a dip in the Trukee river and had a Brew at the end (river brew house) can't remember the name. Any how, go to the Backcountry bike shop in Tahoe City and they will have a map for you.
Wish I were there!
"L"

·
Registered
19 Posts
gobike69 said:
Missing Link and Painted Rock off of Hwy 89 are great rides. Go to the Backcountry as suggested in Tahoe City and grab map. Or go to their website and print one for free.

www.thebackcountry.net

1 - 4 of 4 Posts