Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Rocks Rock
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dean and I will be riding over from Cambodia Village (Columbia) at about 6pm. Anyone else game? Sagerash, Greengoat are yawl lurking out there. Lets go usual suspects,
Daryle, EP, Nels, Boom, Gary, RRB... many more.

·
King of the Barneys
1,121 Posts
I'd love to hook up, but that's the night I take out the barneys and freds as part of my civic duty as goodwill ambassador for new mountainbikers...

CDB

·
Rocks Rock
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep I figured you and BelaySlave would be busy. Good to hear from you and keep up the good work. I've been traveling so much I haven't seen or talked to anyone from the board since winter. I'll be in town til 7/5 now. Is Steve up in Alaska again?

·
Back of the pack fat guy
4,018 Posts
No can do for me either. I rode TR on Sunday, so I'm taking my riding adventures elsewhere tonight. I may have to sample the stench of those stinky flowers on Dry Creek that Twisted is b!tching about.

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Dave I might be up for it

impdude said:
Dean and I will be riding over from Cambodia Village (Columbia) at about 6pm. Anyone else game? Sagerash, Greengoat are yawl lurking out there. Lets go usual suspects,
Daryle, EP, Nels, Boom, Gary, RRB... many more.
I might start earlier and then meet you. Where will you be exactly at 6pm? Golf course?

I want to see what options Geoff is doing too and hook up with either you or Geoff.......

let me know

·
Back of the pack fat guy
4,018 Posts
mtnbkrdr98 said:
I want to see what options Geoff is doing too and hook up with either you or Geoff.......

let me know
My options for tonight are going to include a longer ride with the goal to get up in altitude and away from the teeming hordes: at a minimum, Hulls - 8th - Scotts - Corrals - Bobs, or a maximum of up Hard Guy and down Sinker/Dry Creek. Maybe something between: Corrals - Scotts - 8th - 4A - Devils Slide - 5 - 6.

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
yep you been traveling your butt of huh?

impdude said:
Yep I figured you and BelaySlave would be busy. Good to hear from you and keep up the good work. I've been traveling so much I haven't seen or talked to anyone from the board since winter. I'll be in town til 7/5 now. Is Steve up in Alaska again?
but I know you said that wasn't a typical year?

Well welcome back!

Yeah Nels is up in Prudo Bay (still can't spell it). and back early July I think.

·
Rocks Rock
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where did you end up yesterday Daryl?
Looks like Nels and I are on oposite schedules. I'll miss him again, leaving 7/5.
I'll post again for TR next Tuesday and Thursday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.