Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at a almost too good to pass up deal on a T29 frame but I don't really want to build it up with a 140mm fork. I saw some of the early threads stating that the bike can be run with the rear in the 5" setting and with a 120mm fork for a little more of a XC/AM bike. Has anyone had any experience with running this frame in this configuration? Any feedback on how the bike might handle?

·
There's always next year.
877 Posts
The deals on remaining '11s are pretty great. I just ordered a Works Raw in large! The closest I can find is from this one All Mountain Bike Tests at Interbike Outdoor Demo | MTBR Interbike Coverage | Page 9 by K Rob, I believe. He thought he was running a 120 Reba, but maybe some others who know Rebas better could tell you more.

You could also be looking at to see if the Zoke 29er comes back up (it was up this week, I believe) which would get you at 140mm fork for cheap!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.