Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been riding riding it for a few weeks, what a nice Machine!
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Please show us your ride

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on i know there are some more out there. I would really like to see a black or a nude one.

I got some new bars image.jpg

image.jpg

·
Registered
64 Posts
Gorgeous bike! One of the two top condenders for my next trail bike, the decision will be taken in mid june.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Intense large T275

Here is the build:
Large T275
RS Monacrch RC3 Plus
RS Pike Solo Air 160mm
Industry Nine Trail Wheelset
Sram XX1, 32T
Shimano XT Brakes
Cane Creak HS
Raceface Carbon bar
Specialized Phenom Pro Carbin seat
RS Reverb Stealth dropper post
Schwabe Nobby Nic front/ Razor Rock rear
Thomson 70mm stem
Crank Brothers pedals

26 lbs. 11 oz.

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Just got my built yesterday, ive transferred all the gear over from my Pivot Mach6 but it dont feel a patch on the Mach!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just got my built yesterday, ive transferred all the gear over from my Pivot Mach6 but it dont feel a patch on the Mach!

Yes very rad! I can't wait to hear the difference between the two bikes and which one you like better, climbs better, descends better ect. What fender do you have? I need one

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sweet looking rig,my ride was hooking up today, it getting better every ride
image.jpg

·
Registered
519 Posts
I've been riding this bike for over a month now and find myself pushing it harder than I have for a really long time. It just encourages you and allows you to carry more momentum. It climbs well. I'd agree with others that its not going to win any XC races but this is a Enduro bike. When you point this bike downhill, you feel like you are on a mini DH bike. The travel is noticeably deeper than the Carbine. The T275 just seems to carve turns with the precision that only a really stiff rear end could give you. This frame does feel stiffer than the Carbine as well. Overall, its a confidence inspiring ride! Im loving it. I'd also agree with others, I think I will be keeping this one around for awhile.

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yes very rad! I can't wait to hear the difference between the two bikes and which one you like better, climbs better, descends better ect. What fender do you have? I need one
There is a big difference between the bikes id say the Tracer climbs better but the Mach 6 is much faster DH. The Mach also feel longer and feels a better fit in both mediums. The suspension on the mach works well with the Fox shock and locks out better but.

The front mud guard is a Mucky Nutz Frender.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There is a big difference between the bikes id say the Tracer climbs better but the Mach 6 is much faster DH. The Mach also feel longer and feels a better fit in both mediums. The suspension on the mach works well with the Fox shock and locks out better but.

The front mud guard is a Mucky Nutz Frender.
Wow really, I would have figured that the T275 would be better on the dh and the pivot better on the climb...?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Wow really, I would have figured that the T275 would be better on the dh and the pivot better on the climb...?
totally opposite mate the Mach 6 feels like a much bigger bike like a mini DH bike the head is so slack!

The Tracer suit me tho! but everyone is different...

·
Registered
30 Posts
i did a lot of riding during the last couple of days and here are my comments on the bike:
Its climbing ability is excellent, the bike is very responsive to each pedal stroke and accelerates really well even with the compression damping fully open.
When the trail points down the bike really shines. Suspension is not super plush but when at speed you just dont feel the impact from the terrain.
At rock gardens, the bigger wheels are flowing nicely over obstacles and give you some extra confidence.
Before this bike, I had a nomad 2 and all i can say as conclusion is that tracer feels a lot like the SC nomad but it is a little better in every aspect.
i have set the air pressure in both fork and shock slightly less than recommended, just to get a Little more small bump sensitivity.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts