Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
"No Clue Crew"
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blatant said:
Just got done hiking Ringtail w/ wife and dog. Eating cream of wheat and about to load the bike up. Natty nooner if anyone's interested.
Grab me some food before you leave. The vending machine here at the station SUCKS! I'll be at the lot at noon........Drew

·
No Clue Crew
7,595 Posts
We had a fantastic ride today. We normally do Mormon then National up to the waterfall, then National back down. Today we rode all the way to Buena Vista parking lot. Awesome fun and some great chunk in that stretch between waterfall and BV that we'd never ridden.

Met Ken, who's a helluva nice guy and he showed Drew the line for climbing the Waterfall.

I'm a little blasted after riding PMP yesterday, hiking this morning and riding this afternoon, but a great ride all in all. And my $19 Intense 2.5 front tire is still alive and kicking, which I'm stoked about.

Merry Christmas all.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Was the Ken you're talking about riding a Canondale? If it's the same one I've met on Natty he's about the friendliest guy I've encountered on the trails (sorry to actually have a positive encounter story ;) )

I also kind of hate you guys after reading that.. I'm stuck in snowy/icy Indiana at my parents for a few more days before I head back to PHX. Can't wait to get back to the trails.

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
tonebone2000 said:
Was the Ken you're talking about riding a Canondale? If it's the same one I've met on Natty he's about the friendliest guy I've encountered on the trails (sorry to actually have a positive encounter story ;) )

I also kind of hate you guys after reading that.. I'm stuck in snowy/icy Indiana at my parents for a few more days before I head back to PHX. Can't wait to get back to the trails.
Best thing I've done in the last few years is get my parents to move here (Phx) from FL and my sister from OH. Now none of us have to board a plane for holiday travel!! And I saved practically a whole week of vacation time to boot. They all love it here and Phx is officially home. Merry Christmas!!

·
"No Clue Crew"
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tonebone2000 said:

No, Ken B. that works for Pivot and on a Firebird. After watching him on the waterfall I now have a new goal. :D Sorry about the snow up there:madman: ..........Drew

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.