Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This Is The Start Of 09

How about a fri. night t.i.t.s. ride this week? I'll be getting back in on the first but not back in denver till around 5:00 so would be way late getting home and up to th. So was thinking fri. night at Ironworks meeting up at 6:00. ??

Looks like slowerthensnot is in town maybe you will join in dave? Not sure who else is out of town.

Hows it looking MGepics?

Laguna
Nature Daytime Brown Liquid Product

Found this board in newport
Product Property Photograph Aerospace engineering Technology

Looks to be a good night!! :thumbsup:

·
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's good! were 2-1 with another game this morning. Wishing i had a bike yesterday in Laguna! Stopped by the LBS just to poke around.

·
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mountaingoatepics said:
Dude, I think you should rent that PBR board and go shred some waves. :thumbsup:
I asked the bartender if I could take it down and got no way braah. PBR on tap though, but i stuck with a local brew!!

·
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Still in cali how is gm looking for friday night ride?? I'm guessing its good to go........

Lubes was that a yes, spike you makin it down for this one?

MGepics??

·
Stayin' Puft
1,241 Posts
I tried to ride just around the ranch dirt here yesterday by day, and it was still a mud-fest had to turn around. I was frustrated after 2 days of riding the road fix in the wind.

I don't know if 6pm is late enough to freeze the dirt. This has been the year of frozen dirt...:) If there is enough clear out there maybe a day ride would be better, I would be game for that somewheres...

·
Awesomist™
2,951 Posts
Not gonna make it Friday night, TC and I are still in Jackson shredding the guh-nar. As in, so much guh-nar that you need to pronounce it with two syllables. Look for a regularly resumed T.I.T.S. riding schedule starting next week!

·
Registered
9,705 Posts
Hmm...with such a warm day, I really want to ride while the sun is up since I'm off work early. However, if my plans change, Ironworks will work just fine and it will be nice to see some of you again. Rode GM/Zorro/DR with TooManyToyz today and as he reported, it was almost all dry on the west side.

Attachments

·
Heads up Flyboy!!
3,165 Posts
Man, I knew it would bite me in the rear. Ended up just iceboarding at Echo. One of my falls ended up in a 200 yd slide down the mountain. Did I mention the rocks embedded in my knees. Next Year I'll stick with Loveland. I did hit my 1st rail today though. Have fun tomorrow night gents.

Twas Cold n Windy

But the skies were awesome

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.