Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday Ironworks Time Six

Yep, looks like it may warm up a bit. Good turnout the other night! May be a little twist this week involving box o rox and the last one up. start practicing your kareoke skills!! Of course it will all be in fun:thumbsup:

Can't remember whos in town and or coming back by this thurs.

see ya then

·
Stayin' Puft
1,241 Posts
:eek: Now that I actually looked at that caption picture, I am choking back a laugh every time I hit an mtbr page.

My old-fashioned light kit is charged and looks like 63 degrees on Thursday! Hope there is enough warmth before then to clear any mud...

·
mutaullyassuredsuffering
2,053 Posts
Tits2

PBR me! said:
Thursday Ironworks Time Six
T(uesday), I(m), T(here), S(olo)

If there are any other losers like me who can only go on Tuesday let me know. I'm OK with being excluded by Kevin and the other cool kids...really...I am...sigh.

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
used2Bhard said:
T(uesday), I(m), T(here), S(olo)

I'm OK with being excluded by Kevin and the other cool kids...really...I am...sigh.
Whatever i seem to remember a ride where i was seeing white spots just trying to keep you in line of sight!! You need to come out on thurs. when the cool kids ride! Still working on getting Barker out again on these!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
How was the trip bbd?
It was pretty sik!! Not so sure I wanted to come back, but I am stoked to pedal my bicicleta. Planning on riding for several hours before I meet up with everyone as it is supposed to be a pretty sweet day. May be down for a ride home, if anyone is open to hauling me around. peace

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.