Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Elitest thrill junkie
40,403 Posts
toHELLuRIDE said:
I don't get it. What does an ass yank have to do with Mtn bikes?
What you meant to ask was, "What does an ass yank have to do with Tony Ellsworth?".

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
But really. Does it make one feel good to pick on Tony here with all the cool boyz?

If you are going that low, why not stop being a coward and post it in the correct forum.

This is not kindergarden....or is it?

·
Elitest thrill junkie
40,403 Posts
lidarman said:
But really. Does it make one feel good to pick on Tony here with all the cool boyz?
I heard it's up to 100% efficient.

·
Making fat cool since '71
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
lidarman said:

If you are going that low, why not stop being a coward and post it in the correct forum.

This is not kindergarden....or is it?
It's something that gave us cause to laugh, heartily, when we saw them, that something such as this would exist... Hmmm, what would you call that? Joke maybe? Since T.E.'s a full of self, often shown to be off-base or just plain full of crap and his company tends towards taking care of self rather than taking care of it's customers...I figured he wouldn't mind being involved in such an innovative product, for once.

It's the world wide interweb lidar, feel free to disagree, however I thought it was funny. Not looking to make fun of Ells owners, just the steaming pile of poo behind the curtain. Defend him or attack me as you feel appropriate.

Merry Festivus, or not.

Brock...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.