Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on doing a ride out at t-100 tonight (wed). Anybody who wants to ride is always welcome. I'm trying to talk a friend into going. He hasn't ridden in a few weeks so it will be more of a social pace. 40 th street parking lot @ 7:00

·
Registered
265 Posts
Sorry can't make it doing other Wednesdat Night Ride
Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Leave the bike shop heading out to Tatum then to the single track north to Cave Creek Park. Then back the way we came 15 miles or so ride.

·
Chunky Monkey
413 Posts
Ride

jesterspaw said:
I am planning on doing a ride out at t-100 tonight (wed). Anybody who wants to ride is always welcome. I'm trying to talk a friend into going. He hasn't ridden in a few weeks so it will be more of a social pace. 40 th street parking lot @ 7:00
Jest,

Sorry I am going to miss this one with you, all of us lurkers riding together last Wednesday was a hoot! But how do we keep track of six lurkers in the dark?:eekster: I will pm you with my cell, sorry I didn't gets yours. The group we had was good, meeting all youse guys was great fun, but Epicrider really needs to quiet down, he is way to wild, Kidding. Call me when you will be riding 40th street. I am out of town until Friday.

Thx. John

·
livin' the dream......
1,969 Posts
shadowrider said:
Sorry can't make it doing other Wednesdat Night Ride
Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Leave the bike shop heading out to Tatum then to the single track north to Cave Creek Park. Then back the way we came 15 miles or so ride.
Is this a weekly thing? I've not ridden Cave Creek park and this sounds interesting........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.