Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
Turkey Day Ride

Rode the T100 area from the 40th St. trailhead at around 7 am. Took the Unit. A beauteous morning. Went down the Snake (black diamond run on the backside of 220) for the first time in a few months - it is definitely a bit more challenging than before due to scouring by the late summer rains. My buddy biffed in the S-curve - he had lost his confidence there after endo-ing bad on the first drop right after the rains.

Saw Dirdir and Conservationist; actually stopped and chatted a bit. They were hooking up with Kim and James and we ended up seeing all of them again a little later. Kim is very pleasant; don't know why she rides with a foul-mouthed curmudgeon like Dirdir. Good to see Dirdir was on the Gunnar.

Walt - out

·
I am Doctor Remulak
1,425 Posts
waltaz said:
They were hooking up with Kim and James and we ended up seeing all of them again a little later. Kim is very pleasant; don't know why she rides with a foul-mouthed curmudgeon like Dirdir.
I rode with Kim and James today. You make a good point about riding with Dirdir.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.