Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
wow heather that looks great, I love the new temple lite too. hows it ride compared the prototype? any plans for decals or just gona go with the big rinestone "H". (you have been hanging around Caryn to much)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I havn't riden it yet because it has either been snowing or raining non stop....it is supposed to clear up tomorrow so we might head down to SST

·
NICE KID...NICE
717 Posts
Killer build

Thats is one little sick bike you got there.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
EB-
No, i had the H sittin on the shelf and they gave me the idea...I plan on keeping the GM for my whistler bike and using this as my B-ham/shore bike. the syren rides awsome at whistler so i am sure that she will be making several trips with me as well.
Will you be picking up a Syren for you wife??

·
Registered
229 Posts
Heather that looks HOT! I like the new Transition red stem, it will go nicely with the new white with red hub wheels you're getting!!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
LOL, I was just telling Trace today I needed one! But I'm working on a DH bike first, maybe a Blindside and a Syren?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Beat me to it!

Mike.rider,
You type faster than I do!!!
Julia (gf) is over the moon with the white. The guys at Transition did an amazing job.
Looking forward to seeing everyone's builds.
Eric

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ride picts from sst yesterday...

so i took the syren out for her first ride yesterday. It was awsome! here are a few pictures we managed to take.
I think my face looked something like this all afternoon :D

Attachments

·
Registered
480 Posts
wow heather that berm shot looks great! i see you stole neils wheels too, good call. (try and steal me a set of his minions and his 36 while your at it lol) Keep ripping and this summer we will get you and neil to hit the step down.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts