Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey.

I've got an old rigid Syncros fork sitting on my old bike right now. Any idea what these are worth? Its threaded (obviously), white (probably off an old Blizzard) and has a few blemishes.

Someone told me once that these were recalled by sycros. Any truth to that? I've found nothing on the web...

·
Registered
779 Posts
for sale? i'll PM you.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
duncanmx said:
Hey.

I've got an old rigid Syncros fork sitting on my old bike right now. Any idea what these are worth? Its threaded (obviously), white (probably off an old Blizzard) and has a few blemishes.

Someone told me once that these were recalled by sycros. Any truth to that? I've found nothing on the web...
Yeah these were recalled and if you send it to me I will make sure it is dealt with the way its supposed to!!!! Don't sell it to vdub as he may hurt himself with the recalled fork. :D

Will

·
IVMTB & VMBEFG Illuminati
1,493 Posts
you're new to the forum so i'll let you in on a mtbr rule that isn't really posted anywhere. MTBR doesn't allow you to advertise unless you buy their $2 ad. go ahead and do that (it helps keep this forum going) and then post the mtbr ad number here so you dont get you're booty chewed out and thread erased by the moderators.

i'll be watching that auction.

·
'Calm Down'
855 Posts

Attachments

·
Exaggerated member
351 Posts
If anyone is interested I've got an old Syncros catalogue filed away and it dates from around 1992 or 1993 and I could scan these images. The forks shown in the catalogue are exactly like the ones on the Blizzards pictured and from memory it has pictures of the titanium bottom bracket and the forged crankset as well as the Cattleprod bar ends. Awesome looking Blizzards too. :)

EDIT: Stuffed up there, the bar ends were called Steerhorns and the stems were Cattleprod.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.