Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a pretty good demo of how a POV camera (ContourHD) will washout the terrain and give it a 2D appearance. I've found having other riders in the video helps show the elevation changes.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Jello Sundae said:
Captain Obvious gets a cookie!
Obviously not for my spelling - thanks for the catch :) BTW - I know you're hammering me... but I read some of the other posts you've made in the last 12 hours and figure you're just having a bad day... Tomorrow will be better.

·
Banned
76 Posts
MarkHL said:
Obviously not for my spelling - thanks for the catch :) BTW - I know you're hammering me... but I read some of the other posts you've made in the last 12 hours and figure you're just having a bad day... Tomorrow will be better.
Bad guess there Cookie Monster.

I've been laughing and laughing.

Still am in fact.

·
govt kontrakt projkt mgr
6,171 Posts
You just have to know who Jello is... it's all good--I wish admin would just welcome him back. But I guess that wouldn't be too much fun ;)

MarkHL said:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.