Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Flight Junkie
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here she is. I think she's a Looker. I have to wait till next week for the complete build as the wrong brakes were ordered and the wheels are not done. The frame looks spectacular. I love the small steel tubes and the small welds. Sycip Bro's did a fine job....

Attachments

·
Flight Junkie
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a custom, but the dimensions I remember are: BB height 13.5" (dictated by the Ventana rear), head tube angle 71.5, seat tube angle 74. top tube around 23.25 center to center.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Not that it matters..

What does that thing weight, just out of curiosity? I was wondering what the weight differance between that and a regular El Cap would be. I bet they are about the same since the El cap is built so beefy.

·
In FTF We Trust
1,815 Posts
Man, I love Sycip bikes. I like the color combo with the blue decals, too. That must be the 4" rear, huh? Ventana should make the 4"/5" rockers available aftermarket later I'd think.

·
Compulsive Bike Builder
1,512 Posts
More Pics Please

IBIKEAZ said:
Here she is. I think she's a Looker. I have to wait till next week for the complete build as the wrong brakes were ordered and the wheels are not done. The frame looks spectacular. I love the small steel tubes and the small welds. Sycip Bro's did a fine job....
Take some more pics after - or while - it is being build. It is a real beauty and I would love to see more.

·