Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I won't but they always have a good turnout.....they are super cool people plus Sycamore Canyon is the best local spot in the IE to ride in my opinion.......

·
Registered
401 Posts
Sycamore ride

osmarandsara said:
I won't but they always have a good turnout.....they are super cool people plus Sycamore Canyon is the best local spot in the IE to ride in my opinion.......
Dont be impoverished the Farm in Wildomar has more trails, and bigger decents, with shuttle opportunities. Free fruit from the orchards too. No bike shop next to it..

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
mpmffitz said:
Dont be impoverished the Farm in Wildomar has more trails, and bigger decents, with shuttle opportunities. Free fruit from the orchards too. No bike shop next to it..
Never been to the Farm so I can't compare. sycamore is a patchwork of single-track.....It is not for DH and not for shuttling..folks who ride there are on XC or AM bikes...there are some jumps and stunts but folks mainly ride it for the buffed flowy trails and the granite formations you can ride on...plus you have a couple of creek crossings, some short rock-gardens, and a couple of bridges.....all together I'm estimating Sycamore possibly has 20 + miles of single-track that you can link together different ways.......not bad for a 1,200 acre City park......

But one day I would like to check out the Farm as long as I can ride up from the bottom........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts