Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
pacman said:
Over the weekend there was a trail days effort by volunteers. Did they do well or just enjoy the BBQ?
Only saw one group of about 10 to 12 people working on Guadalosca trail. I stopped and thanked them because the trail is so overgrown with poison oak. They only made it about half way up the trail but did a great job cutting back the shrubs and filling in ruts. Did'nt see any other maintenance being done but it sure was nice to see them their.

·
members only
338 Posts
Trail Work

I was in that (CORBA) group.
Park Ranger Frank was supposted to run the Swayco from the top all the way to the bottom to clean some of the ruts & remove the rest of the shrub's that we couldn't get.

·
That's gonna leave a mark
1,632 Posts
ET_SoCal said:
I was in that (CORBA) group.
Park Ranger Frank was supposted to run the Swayco from the top all the way to the bottom to clean some of the ruts & remove the rest of the shrub's that we couldn't get.
They're gonna sweco Guadalasco?! Man, I've heard of people being lazy, but that takes the cake. Somebody email or PM me when the next trailwork day is scheduled...

·
members only
338 Posts

·
cask conditioned
625 Posts
Upchuck said:
Yeah, but you're basically a roadie who likes to ride on the dirt once in a while. How's the 3-footer lookin' these days?
What does that have to do with anything? I was just adding to the thread by bringing up something from the trails meeting a while back.

I guess riding a road bike once a month (except during the TDF) and riding my Turner almost every day makes me a roadie. Yes, my 3' of air looks the same but no one on this site know's what the heck you're talking about. Funny you should bring up something I find endearing and still use on my friends and they on me, yet was coined by your best butty Joe.

·
That's gonna leave a mark
1,632 Posts
*snap*

endo verendo said:
What does that have to do with anything? I was just adding to the thread by bringing up something from the trails meeting a while back.

I guess riding a road bike once a month (except during the TDF) and riding my Turner almost every day makes me a roadie. Yes, my 3' of air looks the same but no one on this site know's what the heck you're talking about. Funny you should bring up something I find endearing and still use on my friends and they on me, yet was coined by your best butty Joe.
Ron, the 3-foot reference was only intended for you. Nobody else. I wasn't intentionally trying to embarrass you in front of the whole class.

As far as the roadie comment, maybe I hit a nerve? You should consider wearing lycra on your rides. It might make coming out of the closet a little easier. Unless you already do...NTTAWWT.

BTW, how is my little hairy butty Joey? Tell him I miss him.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.