Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Caution: Freerider
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you switched your brakes so your right brake is your front and the left is for the back? Just read it somewhere (forget where) but it sounded like a fun idea to play around with... especially if my friends ride my bike and are unaware of the switch ;)

·
A wheelist
5,991 Posts
bsr35802 said:
Have any of you switched your brakes so your right brake is your front and the left is for the back? Just read it somewhere (forget where) but it sounded like a fun idea to play around with... especially if my friends ride my bike and are unaware of the switch ;)
Have any of us switched? Lots of us have never done it any other way. And some of us have good reasons for it too other than trying to re-arrange friends' facial features.

·
I ride a Swarf
1,314 Posts
why are the levers that way around in the US? It makes more sense to have the front brake in the same place as a motorbike one for ppl who ride both (which I don't).

I have never ridden with front on the left side....i think i'd go over the bars pretty quick if i did.

Stu.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.