Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Switchblade vs Yeti SB 130 Lunch Ride

12K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  tkrumroy 
The Switch Infinity is fine, though more complex in design. It is a great design though. Mine was 5 years old, overhauled recently, and worked perfectly before and after. My local shop (not a Yeti dealer) did it. I just sold that bike. I have a riding buddy who has one at 6 years now. I now own a Ripley, though am looking at longer-travel bikes as a second bike. I think the SB130 and the SB are two great ones, but I found that at high speed chatter, the Switchblade was not anywhere as composed as when it was at lower-speed technical sections. The Yeti SB130 Lunch Ride is tempting but I think the regular 130 and SB will make for better trail bikes for most. The Yetis can feel long so check that. I prefer the slightly more roomy feel but that is a personal thing. They are different enough but I do think I prefer the way the Yeti pedals. I can't place it but it feels smoother to me. I do like the DW Link and Switch Infinity the best, though I have not tried the Canfield system. Anyway, my search continues...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.