Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would switching from a 13" kona stuff to a Small Black Market Mob be difficult? I read in Decline that the chainstays are like an inch shorter than most hardtails. Are the two bikes(my stuff and Mob) diferent in geometry or pretty much the same. If they are alot different, would it be very hard to get used to a smaller bike. Also, with a smaller bike, will jumping be easier, harder or the same. Thanks

·
Registered
355 Posts
cummings said:
Would switching from a 13" kona stuff to a Small Black Market Mob be difficult? I read in Decline that the chainstays are like an inch shorter than most hardtails. Are the two bikes(my stuff and Mob) diferent in geometry or pretty much the same. If they are alot different, would it be very hard to get used to a smaller bike. Also, with a smaller bike, will jumping be easier, harder or the same. Thanks
the two bikes are waaay different....i have a mob and used to have an azonic ant the mob is aweosme!!! it will throw the back end up in the air more than ur stuff will...mob is a great bike!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.