Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe I was one of the last ones to take advantage of the Supergo Burners when they did the final price reduction. The bike is all built-up and I am very pleased after 2 rides (between snowstorms). I am coming from a pre-Epic Specialized FSR S-Works and am a believer is active travel (with the right frame design). I am hoping to take advantage of others experience setting up the rear Swinger shock that comes on the Supergo Turners. The manual suggests starting the SPV @ 50% to 70% of your weight as a starting point but I was considering going lower to make the shock more sensitive/active. The main chamber pressure seems to be dependent of the SPV pressure but I am curious what others are running. I am 180 lbs. and currently have the SPV @ 90 and the main @ 160. I am definitely getting full travel but may be bottoming too easily. Great bike and great message board with useful Turner information. I will keep experimenting but appreciate feedback. Thanks!

·
carpe mañana
7,307 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.