Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
single track ****
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
roger that

bettybike said:
I live in Longmont...it looks like some great riding and swimming...just wondering where it is.
Sharing dog friendly trails on internet isn't conducive to keeping them dog-friendly, so I couldn't do that, but you're welcome to join us on a night ride if you'ld like. We usually meet on tues and thur nights in Loveland or Lyons aroud 6:30 or so. take it easy, Miguel

·
Registered
20 Posts
front range migz said:
Sharing dog friendly trails on internet isn't conducive to keeping them dog-friendly, so I couldn't do that, but you're welcome to join us on a night ride if you'ld like. We usually meet on tues and thur nights in Loveland or Lyons aroud 6:30 or so. take it easy, Miguel
Cool, thanks

·
Obviously Single
1,143 Posts
Thanks!

front range migz said:
staying cool in hot times
Miguel:

Thanks! Leave it to you to remind me (and us all?) what it's really all about! I do
so much darned training, I can forget who friggin fun this all is!

I can't wait until I my race is over and we can ride again!

·
trail waggler
1,425 Posts
Great pics!...

You sure are getting your money's worth out of that light!! Bernie stopped by the other day, and said that you guys had a great ride the other night, looks like it!

Hopefully I'll get up that way before the snow flies, if nothing else, for some trail work atleast.

Have you got the Wiley built up yet? Looks like you're still getting out on 'Blackie'.

·
single track ****
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Dave

daveM said:
You sure are getting your money's worth out of that light!! Bernie stopped by the other day, and said that you guys had a great ride the other night, looks like it!

Hopefully I'll get up that way before the snow flies, if nothing else, for some trail work atleast.

Have you got the Wiley built up yet? Looks like you're still getting out on 'Blackie'.
Glad to hear surguries are done, and your on your way to healing! That light has been awesome lately for sure. Finally got to ride new steed, and it's sweet. Really fun and smooth on the downhills. Here's a pic of it from weekend ride w/ Clay and his girl. I'll swing it by sometime soon w/ some brews to calm your riding jonze. Ignaz- that's my Daughter Chloe, and Bern's dog Macck enjoying the tubs.

Attachments

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Migz: I saw your description of that color on your bike on the 9er board: since i don't ride with you nearly often enough, can you provide a picture of that hotrod's color?

·
single track ****
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
sure

Debaser said:
Migz: I saw your description of that color on your bike on the 9er board: since i don't ride with you nearly often enough, can you provide a picture of that hotrod's color?
http://kbkustoms.com/2002/candyFlameVairy8/

iI asked for color to look like back end of the car, and they did good job. If I saw it on someone's bike I prob wouldn't guess dark black cherry though. I'ld prob say it looks like a sweet looking purple. I'm riding tonight and thur if you can swing it. Take it easy, Miguel

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
very cool. I think I'll need to see it on your bike too. You shoulda gone with the flames too...

We week's a mess. I'm riding Wednesday, Thursday's questionable (flying out Friday at 7 am).

·
ride
5,275 Posts
front range migz said:
Here's a pic of it from weekend ride w/ Clay and his girl.
Hey Migz - in that pic, is that trail pretty much gone now?? I was up there a couple of weeks ago. Lots of deadfall up to that lookout, then I couldn't even find the trail going back down and around. Is it still there and I just missed it? Bike's looking good, too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.