Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
pwn3rator
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the cattle ranchers took over the secret spot and built these jumps. i spent some time there and shot this video and now that my new computer works i have decided to share it with this community of people who share a similar interest. if you say "sick..." i will run over you...
<a href='http://media.putfile.com/GOODGRANNIES' target='_blank'>Click here to watch 'GOODGRANNIES'</a>

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Are you riding Brendan's hardtail there?

·
pwn3rator
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the line keeps going for almost 3 times as far now. it's super fun and flowy (once we figured it out)...

·
rollin
2,646 Posts
pdirt said:
linky no worky.

last time we were there, we got cought in the middle of a paintball war. we had to take cover and move stratigically to avoid getting shot. one buddy got shot three times. he was super pissed and wanted to go fight those guys.

·
My arm hurts a little
1,471 Posts
sriracha said:
linky no worky.

last time we were there, we got cought in the middle of a paintball war. we had to take cover and move stratigically to avoid getting shot. one buddy got shot three times. he was super pissed and wanted to go fight those guys.
TAKE COVER!!!! IT"S THE PAINTBALL NAZI"S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
olivier house is better its so sick and crazyly built up!!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
cool spot. bring a paintball mask out there or a full face with goggles and chest protector and crap and go beat the living hell out of them and jump on their guns. if they are shooting other people not protected they shouldnt be playing the sport.

·
Registered
136 Posts
my buyddy got shot when we were there jumping the bmx jumps. he went punched the kid in the face. grabbed his gun and shot him and his friends untill it was empty. it was pretty hilarious

·
pwn3rator
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
trek2kona said:
olivier house is better its so sick and crazyly built up!!
i went to ellwood and hit the new dubs, so much fun. i can throw no handers and [one footed] table tops on them...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts