Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sedona, Az USA
1,036 Posts
those guys are total douche bags. every single small drop or ledge that they bunny hop'd they landed all off camber and squirly.

i didnt watch the whole thing. After the Demo rolled up all by itself like Knight Rider - i was out.

·
'18 Transition Sentinel
1,015 Posts
hilarious...!

Scarpa said:
hehe the first 5 minutes of that vid were hilarious.
Oh, man, absolutely hilarious - wahahahah!

"Drinking only the sacred water - the camel's back."

The 1st 5min was so funny that I've watched it repeatedly... (And I am still watching it...!) :eek:

Happy holidays,
- PiroChu

·
SpitFire Pilot
172 Posts
"Nice bike, dork"

That was pretty funny. Not sure that I understood the "plot"...but pretty damn funny nonetheless. The best part was probably that retard trying gouge the guy when he had his goggles on. :D

-PB

·
Registered
147 Posts
I thought that beginning would never end. But the second have was really good. Those drops and hits were sick, makes me want to go huck some sh*t. Some of those guys were pretty good and some of the terrain was ill.

·
Me hates pinchflat
2,415 Posts
PetroBoy said:
"Nice bike, dork"

That was pretty funny. Not sure that I understood the "plot"...but pretty damn funny nonetheless. The best part was probably that retard trying gouge the guy when he had his goggles on. :D

-PB
The "plot" is:
The guy from the begging is tracking 2 mtbers who killed his "sensei". His sensei is the funny retard.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.