Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got my fix today.
There is something about solo rides, don't get me wrong I love group rides and to share the trails but solo rides are special: a nice day on a beautiful trail and my bike, it can't get any better than that :thumbsup:

Man I'm so out of shape, but still had a great time.
Happy friday everyone :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looks like you had a great ride. I so wish I lived in an area that is not covered with snow this time of year.

·
Banned
2,666 Posts
"Sweet" is right. Haven't ridden out there since Oct. myself. One of my favorite places.

I live on that peninsula way off in the distance in your last pic, right about in line with your left shifter :D

·
Registered
496 Posts
Thats what its all about. I too love a good solo ride. Something about not having to impress, and being alone on the trails that just makes it that much more special. That trail looks nice and flowy. But I will say hanging bones as trail brazing is a tad creepy. I assume thats what that is.

·
Registered
544 Posts
random walk said:
"Sweet" is right. Haven't ridden out there since Oct. myself. One of my favorite places.

I live on that peninsula way off in the distance in your last pic, right about in line with your left shifter :D

Point Loma?

Baja I have seen this before :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts