Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gonna kick off the 2010 season of Cactus Bike group rides by grabbing the trailer this Saturday and taking some people out to a sweeeeet new ride. So, who wants to join?

It will take pretty much all day leaving about 8 or 9am and returning about 6pm or so.

Trail Stats... Edited the feet descending was wrong before, I just found this profile on it.

15 minute shuttle to the top
1.5 hour ride down
about 1800 feet of descending with a good amount of pedaling and downhill, all mountain bikes with a little ring would be ideal
There is a hike a bike in the middle, most of it is ride able though
SICK views of Roosevelt Lake
Trail is relatively unused so there is some low ankle high overhanging brush that will get your legs a bit but nothing to die over, if you are worried about it just wear jeans and you will be fine

If you are interested in hopping on board email me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh shut up, your just mad that you cant ride because you injured both your wrists in a tragic masterbation accident. Wanna be a driver?

G

·
Average Joe said:
Oh shut up, your just mad that you cant ride because you injured both your wrists in a tragic masterbation accident. Wanna be a driver?
Sure... I'll drive, That is the perfect place to leave a whole group of riders for dead. It's a long pedal back to Phoenix from there

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The road to the top is decent, some parts are kinda steep and loose but the majority of it is perfect condition

·
suvlako
534 Posts
You got my attention witht the whole 1.5 hours of downhill... Unfortunately, I will be at Sx all day saturday. You gonna do it again soon?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts