Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As you may or may not know, most of the Ventana crew went to Spain in May. They were the guests of our awesome distributer in Barcelona, General Bikes. That was where the official 20th anniversary Ventana Gathering took place. I understand that it was really cool. I wouldn’t know because I was here (Ventana) building frames. But I did get one of these event t-shirts and you can get one too. Only $7!!!!!!! Contact Teresa @ 916-631-0544 ext. 203.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Correctamundo!

mtnbiker4life said:
916-631-0544 ext. 203. :D :D :D Ole'!
Sherwood pointed that out to me this morning. It has been corrected. Teresa loves it when I do stuff like that. She even has a nickname for me. It's Spanish and it's pronounced, "Ben-day-ho". Cool huh? I don't know what it means but I think I'll start calling myself that.:skep:

·
Shot Down in Flames...
1,218 Posts
Pauliemon said:
Teresa loves it when I do stuff like that. She even has a nickname for me. It's Spanish and it's pronounced, "Ben-day-ho". Cool huh? I don't know what it means but I think I'll start calling myself that.:skep:
Dude I'd be careful with that. I don't speak much Spanish, but I've talked with Teresa enough to know that she's not afraid to mix in a colourful metaphor or two. ;)

D.

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
Pauliemon said:
Sherwood pointed that out to me this morning. It has been corrected. Teresa loves it when I do stuff like that. She even has a nickname for me. It's Spanish and it's pronounced, "Ben-day-ho". Cool huh? I don't know what it means but I think I'll start calling myself that.:skep:
I think what Teresa calls you starts with a P not a B :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.